JerseyPropertyJerseyProperty

Main Art Reviews Stats

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

So MUCH FUN.

'Sup Evil, this game was fun from the start of the beta test. <3 Great game, and I'm glad to say I was a part of it.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man :D

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Wow.

LOL at Jimi Hendrix!

flash DRUM KIT flash DRUM KIT

Worst Drum Sim I've Used.

I actually play the drums, and this was one of the worse drum simulators I've played. First off, I hate that the drum stick plays the drum by simply highlighting it. That would prevent you from being able to hit the hi-hat, ride, etc. while playing. The keyboard shortcuts were also a hassle, as it was impossible to sync up the hits directly. For example, I'd hit B and G, and the hi-hat would play a little bit before the snare would, or whatever. It isn't lined up properly. Now I understand that it might be kind of tough to make a perfect drum simulator in Flash, but even then, there were things that only the programmer could be blamed for. (Minor Note: That one cymbal is floating...) Also, it would have been nice for there to be an open hi-hat too. Overall, this is getting a 3. The three comes from not going straight to the guitar like most people do.

*Flight* *Flight*

Officially my new favorite NG game!

I LOVE THIS GAME. I absolutely love it!

You don't just throw it and pray. There are factors, like the engine (epic), wind (duh), stars (wooh!), and others. All around awesome game, nothing I can criticize other than that it lags a lot.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

The level editor never gets old!

The level editor, even if it's a template, is still fun as hell! What I've made fun of is irrelevant, but I love the editor, and my pals think it's kinda funny too. This in it's own reminded me of the original :thegame: in that all the levels (except the gun one and the stock one, loved those ones) is that it's about falling and making fun of it. That's the point of :thegame:, isn't it? I'm saying if you think this is bad because of that, you miss the point. At least the point I get out of it. Great job though.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Very well done, EDog

On behalf of myself and friends from the POM community (I'd think they agree), I'd say ILL GAME! :D