JerseyPropertyJerseyProperty

Main Art Reviews Stats

A Weird Minecraft Thing A Weird Minecraft Thing

Ehh...

It was funny, but not really relevant to Minecraft.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Ouija Boards are Satanic.

I played one and got off light, a friend of mine was demented after using one. Eek.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER!

First of all, the voices in the beginning are kind of funny. Then when I realized (what I already knew) that it was those two stupid ponies, I laughed. On to the song. I loved every bit of it. The goat is cool, the starfish is stalkerish, the blowfish gets cut off, and the rapping was more than interesting. It still is better than the crap on the radio though. And at the end, "Oh look, it's my kidney!" I CRACKED UP! Because I saw the first two, and the theft of the kidney. Flat out ten.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

So MUCH FUN.

'Sup Evil, this game was fun from the start of the beta test. <3 Great game, and I'm glad to say I was a part of it.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man :D

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Wow.

LOL at Jimi Hendrix!

flash DRUM KIT flash DRUM KIT

Worst Drum Sim I've Used.

I actually play the drums, and this was one of the worse drum simulators I've played. First off, I hate that the drum stick plays the drum by simply highlighting it. That would prevent you from being able to hit the hi-hat, ride, etc. while playing. The keyboard shortcuts were also a hassle, as it was impossible to sync up the hits directly. For example, I'd hit B and G, and the hi-hat would play a little bit before the snare would, or whatever. It isn't lined up properly. Now I understand that it might be kind of tough to make a perfect drum simulator in Flash, but even then, there were things that only the programmer could be blamed for. (Minor Note: That one cymbal is floating...) Also, it would have been nice for there to be an open hi-hat too. Overall, this is getting a 3. The three comes from not going straight to the guitar like most people do.

i9incher - chiptune happiness i9incher - chiptune happiness

I TRIED.

I tried to break my smile but couldn't, omg! (BTW, I'm DecyferIt on the site)

Hell Without End Hell Without End